Sunday, March 8, 2009

Magic and Rebirth

I have been reading in the Sunroom which is warmed by the solar panels installed on the roof alongside with the sun's rays. My cup has been filled again and again with hot tea..and I later realized that the sun had gone down and twilight came and went....and La Luna was high up in the dark canals of the night sky. Another thing I realized was it being March 8th.

I cannot begin to explain to you the auspiciousness of this date. Last year, I became re-born. Not in your religious, christian-based way...but in the way a phoenix does...the symbolic death (if you will) and the coming back to life...invigorated and anew.

This year, I draw upon that. Some perceive trials and the pains of life as cumbersome, hurtful and annoying. They are indeed. However, you CAN draw energy from that. And strength. And love. And compassion. If you choose it.

7 years later, I realize the lesson behind the sexual assault I experienced. It was not a form of punishment. Nor was it some kind of test bestowed upon me by some Divine Spirit. And no...it was not fate either.

It simply was another opportunity to learn more. More about myself, my inner strength, my faith, my purpose, my compassion, my forgiveness...my love...It also came to be about choices. The choice to take responsibility. The choice to speak your truth and to share it. The choice to accept the knowledge and wisdom. The choice to live a healthy and happy life. The choice in realizing that I deserve all these good things.

It comes easy...these words that flow through my fingers onto the keys of the laptop I'm borrowing from David (apparently the laptop is named Merlin..go figure!)

It's been oh..so quiet.. :0) (Aww...how I love Bjork) I've been reading about how this place (Findhorn Foundation) came to be. The book: The Magic of Findhorn written by Paul Hawken is such a good read. It has evoked such an unexplainable pleasure that words cannot describe.

It just re-confirms why I had to come back here. To just be...

I shall leave you with these words...spoken by Peter Caddy himself (one of the founders of Findhorn):The main principle is that you are what you think, you become what you think, and what you think becomes reality.

Please keep in mind that he shared these words wayyy before 'The Secret' and 'The Law of Attraction'...and sadly, there are some that are still confused and constantly need to be reminded on how powerful our thoughts and energies are...and that we really do have the ability to manifest our own reality...if we choose to...

Mahalkita, Te Amo, J'etaime...<3

No comments: