Friday, February 15, 2008

Morning Memories of Transition

Feelings of elation and euphoria emanated through my being as I was driving to work today. I surmise it was for a number of reasons......
............for the sunshine, for the late night sharing in the Vortex, for the stories of Africa, for my life, for my amazing friends...for the moment of complete bliss...

And it was my own doing...the self-sabotage or destruction...or de-construction and dissection of the subconscious...my fears manifested into old memories and the whispers became louder...

It's difficult to lose someone you love. It's traumatic and you're never prepared for it. I used to want to challenge Death to a duel but it's really not her fault. It's no one's fault really. It's part of the impermanence of this Life...

I loved Bill. He was and is still a part of my Light. What's so challenging is the letting go...the acceptance of Fate and to carry on as best as you can...

All these years, I built and broke down my walls. Love became an unattainable thing because I was too scared to let it in. I was scared that if I loved someone so much, I would have to deal with the inevitable of losing them to tragedy, death, disease or a bidding farewell.

And in the midst of my morning drive with the miniscule moments of divinity, my projected fear wanted to take center stage and I lovingly took it by the hand...gently guiding it away...allowing
the light of the Grace to step forth and bask in the adulation of the applause.

No comments: