Thursday, November 17, 2011

My take on Sex And The Sacred Feminine

This is an excerpt from a message exchange between myself and my friend, Elliott. There has been much to say in regards to our lives and some good sharings. This is one of them:

The sexual act is not something that I take very lightly. Sex (or making love as some have described) is an expression for two people to communicate where words cannot convey. Their bodies become the vessels for the highest and/or deepest connection towards love and consciousness. It can be a way for two people to deepen their bond or to be a mere way to release sexual energy. As long as there is clear intention and there's consent, it can be conducted with respect, honor, love and openness. It has been a rare thing for me to experience. But, the blame does not lie solely on my previous lovers. I did not allow myself to see and be open to this wisdom. Now I have been made aware. I share this with you so you may have a better understanding not only from me but from one of many perspectives that hopefully shed some light. In this new paradigm and portal we are now entering, I vow to do my best in not only honoring the Sacred Feminine but the Sacred Masculine as well. This is in regards to not only those energies that reside within me, but with the exterior manifestations that reside in ALL.

Blessings,
A <3

No comments: