Thursday, August 13, 2009

33=<3

I am 33 today. I find myself sitting at work a bit dazed. I brought cupcakes to share and there was this little voice kind of whispering ego-centered things.....and I just kindly....softly encouraged gratitude and that right now is the opportune time to share as much as I am able...with the wisdom of all my experiences as a backdrop matte painting...scenes of all the cataclysmic events that helped mold me to who I am...now..

Stories come to mind of who I used to be. And they'll haunt me..showing up through friends...walks on the beach....old songs....people from my past...

And I reflect on what I used to do. Those old patterns of habitual self-deprivation, destruction, disconnection...

And I address the stories...the voices....the old versions of me every day...hoping that they all know it's all part of the journey...

.....awaken.....awareness......enlighten........evolution.....
...change......openness.....wisdom.......forgiveness..............
.........compassion.......goddess.......warrior........unconditional love........

This gift I give freely...

to you

and most importantly

to myself....

Munay.......

No comments: