Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For You...

This inception was inspired by a conversation I had with a friend of mine. I initially called her to see how she was doing and (unknowingly) woke her up. She was not happy and proceeded to tell me all the woes and problems of her life. At first, I was hurt, confused and angry....but when I listened to what she was whispering underneath her bilious banter...I heard other things...felt other emotions and the empath in me instantly responded. So, I bought a card and wrote how much I appreciated her. How much she was loved...
and instead of feeding the rage and resentment...I fed it love...
and the reaction was of epic and amazing proportions.
The one thing I asked of her was to pass it on to others...
in the hopes of spreading the gift of love ..it truly was the perfect
epitome of a positive 'domino' effect.So, my friends and loved ones...
I share this special piece of me..in the hopes that it, too,
inspires you to share the love and pass it on....

Front cover of the card: Do what you love....be who you are

Inside inscription:
Sometimes, we are in need of reminders. Little messages full of hope, love and inspiration. There are no limitations. Only the ones you set yourself. The more guarded you are, the more you deprive yourself of THE possibilities..the opportunities to love, grow, evolve and share.
You are amazing, beautiful, intelligent, generous, kind, strong, inspiring, talented, creative and luminous!You can do anything! Magic is everywhere...feel it...believe it..and it will manifest.
In the times when you feel down and depressed, remember: it's okay to feel this way. Acknowledge it. Then, give it some love and send it on its way. Fill that space with good thoughts, intentions and goals. Embrace yourself. Love yourself. If you have to, make this your mantra until you feel warmth and light around your entire being.Expression is your greatest ally. There are various, creative ways you can utilize this..sing, dance, connect with nature, paint, listen to your favorite song/artist, watch a rom com (romantic comedy), call a friend for a re-connection, write, meditate, chant, spin, roll down a hill, sit in front of the heater and eat chocolate, LAUGH, hang upside down, do yoga or pilates or both!, play with your hula hoop or flute, bake!, cook your favorite dish, sport the pink afro wig and roller skates, light some candles and take a bubble bath, put on your favorite outfit/jasmine oil and glitter, kiss and hug yourself/a friend/total stranger, talk to the fairies, go on a road trip, READ, help someone in need, garden, plant a tree or some flowers, color, drink tea and stare out the window, pet a cat or dog or both, do martial arts, SSSSSCCCCRRRREEEEEAAAAMMMMMM!, speak french or italian, or spanish or tagalog or japanese or chinese or thai or portuguese or latin or any other language or pretend to or make your own, daydream, have a night picnic, work on a puzzle, play a game, hold a special crystal or stone in your hand, look at old photographs so you can take a stroll down memory lane, plan your next international trip, visit a museum, visit a body of water, go on a bike ride, hug a tree, pretend you're a bird or a butterfly or Bruce Lee, continue to add to this list and again.....love yourself....

So, that's my version...I like to read it every so often when I need to..and today....I definitely did..and you know...it's like the power of 'poop'! You can't help but smile every time you say it... :0)
Love to you all...-A

No comments: