Friday, October 14, 2011

The Veil

Today, I left my house with a heaviness in my heart. As I walked towards the beach there was a thick fog rolling in. It gave the scene this magical, mystical ambiance & it reflected what lay within me. I continued attempting to empty my mind of thought. Gifts of seeing friends along the way helped me to unload my pack of unwanted burdens. Voices carried with the wind whispered wisdoms into my ear. And the music within coupled with the light of the Heavens filled my whole entire body. The ocean waves called to me..chanting: dance! dance! dance! I stood upon the shore, the mist a veil awaiting to unmask me and I looked about me...a little self conscious...but the music swelled...and my body began to twist and turn with the beat of my heart's melodies...my arms swayed, my legs kicked and I closed my eyes because This Dance was for no one else but me...when I opened them again, a fellow Sistar ran by with a huge smile & a thumbs up encouraging me to keep going...I returned the smile and made a silent wish for all to do something that brings them pure Bliss whether it be in the confines of your own sanctuary or out in the Open for All to see & share...I honor you All with my story & open my Heart to You....<3

No comments: