Monday, October 18, 2010

Life is....

At the top,
with
views
overlooking
the valley and
cloud covering,
the crisp air
from the
mountain ridge
feels like
a hundred kisses
planted
on
my cheeks...
lips....
arms...
fingers...
belly...
thighs...
.......

The music
echoes
within
my chest
synchronizing
with
my heart beat.

My arms
catapult
above
my head
as I
attempt
a reach
to
the heavens.

My legs
spread
wide...
parting...
while
my hips
sway
and
move
rhythmically.

Then,
a kick
to the
front
with
the
right leg
and then
the left.

A high kick
in salute
with
a back move
like
a crouch
followed by
a quick leap
to a
standing position,
arms
outstretched
with
a
neck
snap
to
the side.

Then,
turning
around
in a
360
degrees
move
with
eyes
closed.

Music
filling
your ears,
your insides,
your emptiness.

Life is what you make it.
Life is about The Dance...

No comments: